26 Dec 2011
This is often a MarkIII(alright), a new planetary gear constructed simply by Alright. Eric Drexler. Virtually any planetary methods lovers the actual strategies base by using a photo voltaic resources for an production shaft with a collection of world things (installed on this kind of result the whole length by using a world services). The earth items swivel between your sunshine products and also a diamond ring equipment about the on the inside external in the outside covering. Your toon down below was produced from the particular NanoEngineer-1 molecular figure simulation. An integral part of the particular real estate atoms happen to be concealed to be able to present the interior gearing set up.
25 Dec 2011
Joint CSIR UGC NET Exam Result
23 Dec 2011
Much of the job staying accomplished nowadays of which holds this title 'nanotechnology' is just not nanotechnology within the initial meaning of the word. Nanotechnology, with its regular feeling, suggests developing points in the base upwards, along with atomic perfection. This specific theoretical capacity ended up being created as soon as 1959 through the famous physicist Rich Feynman.
See more:- Nanotechnology
- Who will own the technology?
- Will it be heavily restricted, or widely available?
- What will it do to the gap between rich and poor?
- How can dangerous weapons be controlled, and perilous arms races be prevented?
- Nanotechnology Basics - For students and other learners
- Managing Magic - A brief overview of the challenges posed by advanced nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology on an Upward Slope - An online PowerPoint presentation
- Turn on the Nanotech High Beams - An essay published by Future Brief
- Nano Simulation - A way to visualize what is meant by molecular manufacturing
- Debating the Future ofNanotechnology - Perspective from the Foresight Institute
- Safe Utilization of AdvancedNanotechnology - One of the founding papers of CRN
- 5-Minute Nanosystems - A quick summary of Eric Drexler's foundational work on nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology Press Kit - Compiled and published by Nanotechnology Now
Visualizing productive nanosystems and molecular manufacturing is a major challenge in communicating the power of this technology. To help address this problem, Nanorex (http://www.Nanorex.Com ) and the Foresight Institute (http://www.Foresight.Org/ ) established a challenge grant to fund the production of a new computer-generated animated short film called "Productive Nanosystems: From Molecules to Superproducts". This was a collaborative project of animator and engineer, John Burch (http://www.Lizardfire.Com/ ), and pioneer nanotechnologist, Dr. K. Eric Drexler (http://www.E-drexler.Com/ ). The film depicts an animated view of a nanofactory and demonstrates key steps in a process that converts simple molecules into a billion-CPU laptop computer